Monday, July 01, 2013

This and that and that too

A wise soul once told me "You've got to do what you've got to do before you can do what you want to do."
Well, guess what wise soul? I took your words too seriously without even intending to. At that time it  sounded profound. At any given time when I wasn't doing what I wanted to be doing, I justified it saying I am doing what I've got to do. Soon, I'll be doing what I want to do. Soon.

It's been 11 years since then. 11 years of not doing what I want to do. 11 years of not even exploring what I want to do. Heck, I've no clue what I want.

And the list of things that I've got to do? Keeps growing. Will never end.

I can't stop doing them though. So I need to find the time to do the things I want to do in between the other things.

No comments: