Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pongal

Happy Pongal.

I will eventually get around to making it sometime today. I made holige yesterday for the first time and it turned out pretty well.

My mind is cluttered and I need to write to try for some clarity.

I don't feel enough. I really don't. I don't feel enough of a daughter (except as a financial parasite) because what am I doing for my parents really? Zilch. I don't feel enough of a mother because I don't even know what my kids need or are capable of or how they need to be encouraged. I don't feel enough of a wife because my husband seems pretty self sufficient. If there were no kids, what value would I add to this relationship? Do I define myself by my relationships? Yes. I don't know if that's good or bad, but that's what it is.

Feeling low today. Hopefully more writing (here and in a private journal) will help.



7 comments:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

i have seen your post, it is a really superb.

MCX Gold Tips In India | Commodity Market Tips

Unknown said...

Book Jio phone
Online Exams, SSC Previous Year Paper, SSC CPO exam Onlipne, IBPS EXam online, IAS Previous Paper, NEET Previous Paper, AIIMS Previous Paper, AIPVT Preious Year Paper, SBI Clerical online Exam, Delhi Police exam Paper
Watch IPL Opening Cereomony Online
Watch IPL 2018 opening ceremony live
Track Booking status of Jio Phone

Free MCX Trading Tips said...

waoo well written post about Pongal

Thanks,

Silver Trading Tips | Mcx Calls In Gold

Unknown said...

Al-Horas Company for Pesticide Spray Services Our company owns a team specialized in the field of insect control and we also have effective pesticides that eliminate all types of insects from one spray
A pesticide spraying company in Qassim

Wayne Mountan said...

Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!

>>> EasyHits4U <<<

انجين محمد said...

مكافحة البق بجدة
تتميز شركة مكافحة حشرة البق باعتمادها الكلي أكفاء فريق عمل من المحترفين المتخصصين في مكافحة تلك الحشرة المقززة حيث أن الشركة اهتمت على التدريب المكثف لهم، على كيفية استخدام أحدث الآلات والتقنيات الحديثة التي تساعد في الوصول لحشرة البق وإبادتها، من أجل الحصول على منزل نظيف وخالي من تلك الحشرة التي تسبب الأرق.

Best call center services said...

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply
shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.

inbound call center process provider