Monday, August 28, 2006

Creation

In an attempt to try something different, I've decided to move some of my posts from here to another blog. Of course, in the end it does not matter much. The frog still stays in the well, regardless of its thoughts.

I am pretty excited about the house, although we've not unpacked and organized it as yet. I am also slightly nervous about the whole mortgage thing and changing my work hours thing. Why do I feel so guilty about trying to do what I want to do? Because this is pretty close to a free lunch and as we all know there is no such thing, is there?

Anyway I'll take heart from an excerpt from Preethi Nair that I've pasted below. Not very poetic or inspiring at first sight, but read it and you'll see why I liked it!

'I will also tell you another thing about the magic of hopes and dreams: at any point along a journey, the day you decide to take back responsibility for your actions and put your trust and faith not in fear but back in yourself, those hopes and dreams will come flooding back and the belief and the energy that charges them will take them forward to a place that is home.'

No comments: